This is a three-day advanced course for candidates who want to pursue specialist knowledge in coffee brewing. This course looks in detail at the science and processes behind the various brewing methods in order to bring the best out of each coffee. Candidates must have successfully completed the SCA Brewing Skills Intermediate before attempting this course.
Key Topics of Learning:
- Considering roast level on coffee beans
- Understanding by-pass
- Experimenting with factors of brewing and carrying out extraction tests
- Composition of water and its effect on brewing
- Processes, holding and serving
SCA members enjoy members' rate on examination & certification
- Sign-ups must have completed SCA intermediate level for at least 3 months before attempting the professional level
A light lunch will be provided on each training day
- 03-05 Mar 2020
- 21-23 Apr 2020
- 18-20 May 2020
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a bundle pricing if you would like to sign up for 2 or more classes !