This two-day intermediate course is a practical intensive workshop where you will learn to analyze the grind profile, match the grind to the brewing method and to scientifically measure coffee strength and chart the coffee extraction.
Key topics of learning:
- Learn about grinding and grind analysis
- Understanding burr types
- Effects of roasting on the coffee bean
- Looking at research history
- Covering the brewing process and brewing guidelines in detail
- Brewing and charting coffee
- Prerequisite of SCA brewing foundation is highly recommended but not mandatory
- SCA members enjoy members' rate on examination & certification
- A light lunch will be provided on each training day
- Fees are inclusive of one (1) - time SCA Brewing Skills Intermediate examination & certification
- The practical examination will be completed at the end of Day-2
Course Location: Emery School of Coffee (Training Lab)
33, Jalan Putra Mahkota 7/6B, Putra Point Business Centre, 47650 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a bundle pricing if you would like to sign up for 2 or more classes !