This two-day intermediate course is a practical intensive workshop where you will learn to analyze the grind profile, match the grind to the brewing method and to scientifically measure coffee strength and chart the coffee extraction.
Key topics of learning:
- Learn about grinding and grind analysis
- Understanding burr types
- Effects of roasting on the coffee bean
- Looking at research history
- Covering the brewing process and brewing guidelines in detail
- Brewing and charting coffee
Course fee is inclusive of:
- SCA examination and certificate worth €100 (members' rate)
- Non SCA members are required to pay a surcharge of €80
- A light lunch on each training day
- 12-13 Dec 2019
- 26-27 Dec 2019
Reach out to us at email@example.com for a bundle pricing if you would like to sign up for 2 or more classes !