CUSTOMER CANCELLATIONS (MUST BE SUBMITTED TO ESC IN WRITING)
- Cancellations received up to 10 business days prior to class will not be charged the training fee.
- Cancellations within 3-10 business days prior to class will not be refunded/will be invoiced the full training fee. As a courtesy, we will allow you to apply 50% of your payment toward a future ESC course within one year of the cancellation date.
- Cancellations within 1-3 business days prior to class are subjected to full payment without future training credit.
- Registrant substitutions may be made at any time.
- Please note that if you do not cancel or do not attend, you are responsible for the full payment, where refunds or exchange will not be allowed.
- No shows on training days without prior notice shall incur a 100% charge. No refunds or rescheduling will be allowed.
CANCELLATION OF COURSE BY ESC
- ESC reserves the right to cancel or change a class at any time, including but not limited to, lack of participation, classroom, equipment or trainer availability.
- Notification will be provided within 14 days of the class, whenever possible.
- Registrants will not be charged for the course.
- ESC is not liable for any direct, or indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class, including, but not limited to, cancellation penalties for transportation or accommodations. The customer or student's sole remedy shall be the refund of prepaid course fees.
COVID-19 RESCHEDULING POLICY
- ESC reserves the right to reschedule the classes should there be a sudden imposition of movement control order, that may deter the normal operation of classes. Notification will be provided to customers/students as early as possible.
- Customers/students are allowed to reschedule their classes should there be a sudden imposition of movement control order, or face any travel restrictions to attend the scheduled course(s).
ESC shall not be liable for damages of any kind resulting from errors or omissions in the training materials nor shall ESC be liable for any damages resulting from the use of the training materials or other information conveyed at an ESC course.