The course introduces the learner to the different methods of brewing coffee. The learner will receive theoretical and practical hands-on instruction for a range of devices including automatic and manual gravity brewers, as well as other commonly used brewers within their local culture. Learners will also explore how to produce a tasty brew based on an understanding of the essential brewing elements and an analysis of their brew results.
Successful completion of the practical and written exams for this course earns points towards the SCA Coffee Diploma.
Key Topics of Learning:
- Understand the concept behind various manual brewing devices
- Understand the concept of under- and over-extraction
- Learn to use both the brewing control chart and the cupping form to objectively measure brewed coffee
- Conduct experiments manipulating principles of brewing's best practices
- Explore different flavours of coffee in the brewing process
Course fee is inclusive of:
SCA examination and certificate worth €70
A light lunch on each training day
Course Duration: 8 Training Hours
Course Time: 10 am to 5-6 pm
- 02 Aug 2022
- 08 Aug 2022
- 18 Aug 2022
- 30 Aug 2022
- 07 Sep 2022
- 14 Sep 2022
- 10 Oct 2022
Reach out to us at email@example.com for a bundle pricing if you would like to sign up for 2 or more classes !